Find Closure and Move Forward
Whether you spent months or years on the mission field, readjustment to your home culture can be both challenging and dangerous. During our private debriefing sessions, our director and his wife work with individuals, couples, and families to help them process their recent transition. Topics discussed include:
- Finding closure to your time on the field
- Dealing with reverse culture shock
- Plugging into home church life
- Identifying personal change
- Moving forward with purpose
Debriefing is typically scheduled as a two-day event and is available upon request. To find out more or to schedule a time to come, email Joel at firstname.lastname@example.org.