In 2015 the MTC team adopted these guiding principles to inform and direct all that we do. This document is a work in progress, but so are we.
- Worship: Authentic worship that impacts every part of our lives because He is worthy.
- Faith:Total dependence on God in everything because without faith it is impossible to please Him.
- Prayer: Daily communion with the Father because without Him we can do nothing.
- Love: Caring for people because we are all broken and in need of healing and transformation.
- Discipleship: Becoming disciples who make disciples, by intentionally teaching and mentoring, because that’s what Jesus did.
- Ministry: A focus on impacting our world for Christ, because we have been blessed to be a blessing.
- Hospitality: Every person welcomed and served because each person is valued by God.
- Trust: Extending trust and honest communication to others because they are essential to every good work.
- Stewardship: Faithful to God’s Word, faithful with His resources, faithful with our gifts and abilities because our lives are not our own.
- Humility: Valuing others before ourselves because Jesus came as a servant.
- Teamwork: Affirming and valuing each member of the team because we are better together.
- Excellence: Continually asking, “How can we do it better?” because God deserves our best.
We serve individuals from a variety of Anabaptist churches. For the sake of consistency and a clear witness in our community, we ask all those receiving training or participating in the ministries of the MTC to honor the following guidelines during their time here.